Calxtechnology’s Slideweaver application is powered by the Salesforce Platform™, which allows you to utilize all of the security benefits provided by salesforce.com for your organization. The following information is adapted here from the Salesforce.com Security Statement and is subject to change from time to time.
When you access our Application using industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, your information is protected using both server authentication and data encryption, ensuring that your data is safe, secure, and available only to registered Users in your organization.
Calxtechnology Slideweaver application doesn’t utilizes its own login and depends solely on your Salesforce User credentials, authentication and permissions in your organization that have been implemented by Salesforce and you. Slideweaver as a managed package undergoes all required Security tests and certification required by Salesforce. Slideweaver doesn’t record or store any user name or password and we do not use “cookies” to store other confidential user or session information.
Since Slideweaver is build native on Salesforce, it runs directly from within your organizations instances in Salesforce which are hosted by salesforce.com in a secure server environments that uses firewalls, intruder detections, and many other advanced technology and certifications to prevent interference or access from outside intruders.
Vulnerability Reporting Policy
Calxtechnology acknowledges the role that security researchers play in Internet security. Keeping our customers’ data secure is our number-one priority, and we encourage responsible reporting of any vulnerabilities that may be found in our site or applications. Calxtechnology, as with its partnership with Salesforce.com, is committed to working with the security community to verify and respond to any potential vulnerabilities that are reported to us. Additionally, Calxtechnology pledge not to initiate legal action against security researchers for penetrating or attempting to penetrate our systems as long as they adhere to the conditions below.
- Conduct all vulnerability testing against Trial or Developer Edition organizations (instances) of our online services to minimize the risk to our customers’ data.
- Details of suspected vulnerability related to our Application will be privately shared with Calxtechnology by parties sending an email to Info@calxtechnology.com.
- Full details and steps to reproduce of the suspected vulnerability must be provided so that our security experts may validate and reproduce the issue.
Calxtechnology does not permit the following types of security research:
- Causing, or attempting to cause, a Denial of Service (DoS) condition or any other data corruption, illegal access to data or any unauthorized access to information or applications
- Accessing, or attempting to access, data or information that does not belong to you or testing against production systems
- Destroying or corrupting, or attempting to destroy or corrupt, data or information that does not belong to you
To all security researchers whom must represent active Clients of ours and follow this Vulnerability Reporting Policy, We (Calxtechnology) commit to the following:
- To respond in a timely manner, acknowledging receipt of your report
- To provide an estimated timeframe for addressing the vulnerability
- To notify the reporting individual when the vulnerability has been fixed
Calxtechnology does not compensate people for reporting a security vulnerability, and any requests for such compensation will be considered a violation of the conditions above. In such an event, Salesforce.com and Calxtechnology reserves all of its legal rights.